Wednesday, July 20, 2016

We're the Only Ones Protected Enough

Another State Moves To Make Police A Protected Class Under The Law [More]
Heck, I'll bet I could come up with all kinds of "security justifications" for why we shouldn't even be allowed to criticize them -- after all, if we're going to include violations against them in the "hate crime" category, why not classify that as "hate speech"?

I'm sure the social media fascisti would be happy to help suppress dissent against the order they profit under, and they can rely on plenty of volunteer snitches to rout and rat out "extremists."

Like the Keeper always says...

[Via Steve T

3 comments:

Eric said...

Great way to further the totalitarian state. Makes me wonder if all this stuff isn't planned at some level. After all, you never want a crisis to go to waste. I also wonder how many understand what's really going on right in front of them. The names Winston and Julia come to mind.

Ed said...

Are we not all of us members of the "protected" class?
I have yet to see a good, coherent argument why some of us deserve more "protection" than others.

Anonymous said...

No individual or class is worthy of special protected status. I have informed Abbott of my opinion and expect it will count for absolutely nothing.